No one is asking me for dietary info.
No one ever called me fat
But in the last 2 months I have lost 25 lbs and I do not expect to gain it back.
I was doing this because I don’t want to carry a 25 lb hunk of fat around that 50 mile course in Colorado. Actually I do not want to carry it for one moment of the rest of my life.
It amazed me to look at a standard BMI chart and see I was overweight. Amazing thing is that I have lost 25lbs and I am still in the normal range. I could lose 25 more and still be in the normal range!
I regularly bump shoulders with people who are carrying 20, 50, 100 or more pounds around every day, 24/7/365. What a waste of energy and a good life.
So here is my advice:
- Eat less- like one of everything at at least 1/2 or less of what you normally eat
- Eat nothing after 6p- nothing
- Have your biggest meal at noon- eat big and healthy
- Drink water
- One alcohol drink per day
- Run or bike or do something really rigorous for at least one hour per day–at least six days per week
Remember: its not about the exercise; its about the eating.
And if you want to live a bit longer and enjoy the last 20 years, eat good food–green, lean, no sugar, way less fat, way less carb/starch.