We have lost so much…so that we are lost.
We have lost;
- A view and understanding of history and it’s value
- The ability to speak and to think clearly
- The wonder of power, hope, eternity.
- The reality of our own ignorance, littleness, and need
- The value of discussing issues openly
- The pressing essential value of what Francis Schaeffer called True Truth
- The promise of being forgiven, clear, ok and a child
- The essential qualities of respect, decorum, love, and honesty
- The priority of giving your life away
- The skill od relationship: no triangles, listen, love respect, real and authentic communication
- The anchor that I am created, God is Good and to know Him is everything
- The building block that I am a created being: loved, specially gifted, and the light of the world